At our core, we believe that our research has to result in actionable insights. We don’t write reports that get filed away. We gather and analyze data that can be used immediately for strategic and tactical organizational, product and market improvements.
We choose our research methodology to fit the problem in order to get the best data to inform decisions. Our market research services focus on B2B and B2C markets. Our long term experience with in-lab, in-field and remote research as well as deep experience with both quantitative and qualitative research provides us with a large palette of research methods to choose from.
Our Research Capabilities include the following:
- Usability Research (Remote and in-lab)
- Quantitative Surveys
- Statistical Analysis of Quantitative Data
- Sales Performance Research
- Ethnographic Research (in-field and in-home)
- Brand and Concept Research
- Exploratory Research
- Persona Development
- Voice of Customer Research
- Executive Interviews
- In-Depth Interviews